The Manage My Nightlife app is used to connect to a venue’s Nightlife Media Player to control music and visuals. It can be accessed from a smartphone, Nightlife Tablet or PC.
The app enables users to connect to their venue’s Nightlife Media Player, and manage music and visuals in various ways, including:
- Controlling the volume and playback of content
- Queueing new songs, music lists or visuals from Nightlife’s library
- Managing customer engagement settings for the crowdDJ app
- Updating digital advertising for venue screens (if applicable)
- Using function or karaoke modes for hosted or private in-venue events
The User Guides below outline the basics for Manage My Nightlife users. We recommend reading both documents before using the app to manage Nightlife’s music and visuals.
Before using Manage My Nightlife, it is critical to read the Navigation and Essentials User Guides.
Once these guides have been reviewed, to start using the app, users must:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, users can also access the web app by pasting this link into a browser on a PC: https://managemynightlife.com/
- Use the login credentials provided with the Nightlife Media Player to sign into the app
Once signed into the app, users can begin controlling playback and managing content as required.
For further support and guidance on how to use the Manage My Nightlife app, check out the supporting articles below.