The Manage My Nightlife app includes an adult content filter that prevents explicit music and music videos from playing at your venue.
At any time, anywhere, you can use the Manage My Nightlife app to:
- Prevent explicit songs, album art and music videos from playing on the Nightlife system
- Easily switch the content filter on and off to fit the occasion.
To get started, you will need to:
- Be a Nightlife customer
- Download the free Manage My Nightlife app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone, or use the web-app on your PC
- Have your Manage My Nightlife login credentials ready
- Sign into the app on your phone, Turntablet® or PC.
To activate the Adult Content Filter, follow the steps below:
- Sign into the Manage My Nightlife app or web-app
- Go to Menu > Controls > Mode Controls
- Toggle the Adult Filter On or Off