It’s time to get festive again and Nightlife is here to help manage your Christmas music needs! See below for info on:
- how to have Christmas music set up to be mixed in through the month of December
- how to load only Christmas playlists for Christmas Day, or for other specific days or events
Christmas Music through December
Register your details with us to have Christmas music playing in your venue this year automatically from December 1st til December 26th when it will be removed from programming automatically.
To keep your usual venue atmosphere alive, we’ll weave in one Christmas song every 20 minutes from the Christmas music option you select. We have options for everyone: everything from Jazz, Soul, Traditional, Rock and Pop.
You also have the option to turn off the Christmas music in the evenings from 6pm if you need to keep the festive tunes out of your venue’s evening vibe!
Load Christmas Playlists on Christmas Day and during Christmas Events
One Christmas song every 20 minutes not quite festive enough for Christmas Day? Don’t worry, the power is in your hands!
Do you need to turn off your regularly scheduled music?
Your music is programmed to change throughout the day to suit your venue, but during Christmas Events you may wish to disable scheduled list changes temporarily. To do this, follow the below instructions and check out the instructional video:
- Make sure you are ready with your Manage My Nightlife app, and sign in
- Tap the the top left menu icon to open the side menu, choose Controls, then tap Mode Controls on the right to expand it to display the control options., Tap the button next to ‘Scheduler’ to turn it off.
If the Christmas music you’ve selected runs out, your scheduler may turn itself back on and play your normal daily music again. Simply turn off the scheduler again and load up your Christmas tunes again to get back into the the festive spirit.
Load Christmas Music Playlists
- Tap the the top left menu icon to open the side menu, choose Load Lists
- Tap the All Lists tab, then expand the Nightlife Lists subheading
- Scroll to the last category called Specialty which is where the Christmas lists can be found. If there are no Christmas lists available, please Contact Us to have these enabled.
- Select one or more Christmas lists by tapping the circle to the left of the list name, then tap Shuffle Play at the bottom of the screen
- If you want to end the Christmas music session, simply reverse these steps:
- Choose Controls, Mode Controls, and Turn the Scheduler on
- Choose Load Lists, then Clear Playlist in the bottom right, and Clear Songs (or All Songs to also clear manually selected songs).
If you run into any issues, or have other questions, please Contact Us