With the Manage My Nightlife app, you can adjust crowdDJ settings to achieve the following:
- Adjust crowdDJ credit policies for each music zone in your venue to either increase or decrease the number of selection credits available for each guest and the refresh rate of these credits
- Limit the range of music available for selection in crowdDJ to a particular genre
Watch the tutorial on change crowdDJ selection sets
- Manage your guests’ crowdDJ song requests for each music zone in your venue.
This functionality can be useful in the following situations:
- You are the MC at an event and want to prioritise the play order of crowdDJ songs with the most requests
- You want to increase the number of requests available to guests at your venue to promote crowdDJ interaction and engagement
- You are hosting an event and you want to limit music to a genre or theme.