If your Nightlife Media Player isn’t turning on, we know you need an urgent fix.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Confirm the Nightlife Media Player is connected by a power cable to a working powerboard or power outlet. Does this outlet power other devices successfully? If not, you may have an electrical issue
2. If you can confirm the power outlet is working, check to ensure the Media Player is connected to the power and powered on your Media Player. While your Media Player will usually turn on when connected to power, in some cases you may need to find and press the power button
3. If the Media Player still won’t turn on, unplug the power cable from the Media Player and remove the power cable from the powerboard or power outlet
4. Hold the power button on the Nightlife Media Player down for 30 seconds
5. Reconnect the power cable to the Nightlife Media Player
6. Press the power button on the Nightlife Media Player to turn it on
7. If you are still unable to turn on your Media Player, please contact us over Live Chat or by phone.
See also: Restarting your Media Player