The system location can be moved using the Nightlife Tablet. You may need to move the system location in the following situations:
- You have physically relocated the Media Player at least 50 metres from the original installation location
- You have a Mobile Music System
- crowdDJ® or Manage My Nightlife are asking for a verification code.
Having the correct system location ensures customers using crowdDJ and staff using Manage My Nightlife can select music at your venue.
To get started, you will need to:
- Have access to a Nightlife Tablet
- Have previously been configured to have suitable access (access is standard if you are using a Mobile Music System).
The instructions below help you to identify if your Music System Location is accurate or if you need to move the location.
- Open Manage My Nightlife on your Tablet
- Using the Menu button in the app, select Settings
- Tap Music System Controls
- Tap Music System Location. If the location is correct, there’s no need to go any further, and you may want to contact us if you are having issues
- If the location is not correct, tap Move System Location
- Search for the address of the desired location and ensure the Red Location Pin is where it should be
- Tap Set Location. If this doesn’t work, or if the location pin is not red, you may not have the required access and you will need to contact us.