Have you tried turning it off and on again? Restarting the music system can help with resolving technical issues.
You can restart or shut down your Nightlife Media Player either from the Manage My Nightlife phone app or with your Nightlife Tablet.
To get started, you will need to:
- Be a Nightlife customer
- Download the free Manage My Nightlife app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone, or use the web-app on your PC
- Have your Manage My Nightlife login credentials ready
- Sign into the app on your phone, Nightlife Tablet or PC.
The instructions below help you to restart your Media Player. In most instances this can be done by the app, however in some cases (especially for troubleshooting) you will need to restart via the Media Player itself.
Restarting the music system via the app
- Tap the Menu button in the Top Right of the Manage My Nightlife app
- Tap Settings
- Tap Music System Controls
- Either tap ‘Restart Music System’ or ‘Shutdown Music System’.
Restarting the music system via the Media Player
Locate the power button on your Media Player to turn it off and back on again.
- If your Media Player has a power button, press and hold it down for 5 seconds to turn the system off. Release, wait a few moments, then press the button again to turn the system back on
- If your Media Player has a power rocker switch, flick it to the off position. Wait a few moments, then flick back to the on position
- If your Media Player has a spring-loaded power switch, press and hold for 5 seconds to turn off the system. Release, then press again to turn the system back on