Counting down to New Years Eve? Need to program the Last Post for Remembrance Day? Singing along to your national anthem? Need to break out Happy Birthday or the Bridal Waltz? Nightlife has you covered with our wide range of songs for special occasions, which can even be scheduled to play at a specific date and time in the future.
You can use the Manage My Nightlife app to:
- Play songs suited to special occasions, including:
– New Years Eve and Chinese New Years Eve countdown
– Auld Lang Syne
– Happy Birthday
– The Ode
– The Last Post
- Schedule these songs to play at a certain date and time.
To get started, you will need to:
- Be a Nightlife customer
- Download the free Manage My Nightlife app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone, or use the web-app on your PC
- Have your Manage My Nightlife login credentials ready
- Sign into the app on your phone, Turntablet® or PC.
Playing an occasion song on demand:
- Sign into the Manage My Nightlife app or web-app
- Go to Menu > Search Songs
- Type in the name of the song you need to schedule, eg “The Last Post” “The Ode” “Happy Birthday”
- If you want to play your song immediately, tap either the + icon (add to queue), the up arrow (play next) or the play button to play immediately. Refer to Playing a Song.
Scheduling an occasion song to play at a specific date and time:
- Follow steps 1 through to 3 above
- When you’ve found your special song, tap the arrow to expand the song details. In the expanded view, tap the clock icon which opens the scheduling window
- Use the scheduler to set the date and time that you want the song to play
- Choose whether you want the special song to interrupt the playing song at the date and time specified, or play after the playing song has finished
- Tap ‘Schedule’ to apply your changes. You will see a clock icon in the Current Playlist indicating a song (or songs) is scheduled to play.