If your Nightlife Tablet isn’t connecting correctly to your Media Player, we know you need to get control back.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Confirm your Nightlife Media Player is switched on and you can hear music in your venue. If not, turn it on and wait until the second song before moving to the next step
- Ensure your venue isn’t having any other internet or Wi-Fi issues
- Check that your Nightlife Tablet is connected to Wi-Fi. Depending on the model of Nightlife Tablet you can check the Wi-Fi connection and settings by swiping down from the top of the screen, or by using the Home button to return to the homepage, then selecting Settings
- If you’re still having issues, using the Menu button in the app, select Change Music Zone and reconnect to your desired music zone.
- If all else fails, restart your Nightlife Tablet by pressing the power button until a restart button appears on screen. Tap restart.