DJ Sets are special, curated lists that are designed to play in a specific order. The songs are sequenced to sound great one after the other, with a consistently flowing BPM and custom cue points to make tracks mix together perfectly. This makes DJ Sets the perfect solution for group fitness classes and a budget-friendly alternative for live bands or DJ’s without giving the impression that dancing is required – a critical solution during these COVID-times.
While in the venue, your staff can manually load these lists, choosing how long they should play for. At the end of the session, your music will seamlessly revert to your normally scheduled lists to ensure there are no gaps.
With over 4 hours of content each, DJ Sets will always sound fresh. Just change the starting song in the list for a completely different set of tracks when they are loaded.
When should you use a DJ set?
DJ Sets will immediately put the focus on the music, entertaining the crowd with no filler, all killer songs – just as if a DJ were playing or entertainer was present. Here’s a snapshot:
Boost your Happy Hour
Run a Group Fitness Class
Entertain your crowd from their seats
An alternative for Live Entertainment
There are many other occasions where a DJ Set can bring your music to the foreground, but different situations require different styles of music, so make sure to choose the most appropriate one from our range of options.
What DJ Sets are available?
Our list of DJ Sets is always growing, so keep an eye out for new lists appearing in your app. Here are a few DJ Set examples:
Toe-tapping tunes designed to engage and entertain your crowdDJ with their favourite songs right from their seat.
DJ Funky House
Funky, groovy house tunes to liven things up without giving the impression that dancing is required.
Designed for our DJ Fitness Instructors. Dance and pop beats, perfect for cardio focused classes.
In addition to these, you will also have access to a variety of other DJ sets designed to suit your business. To see what lists you have available, open the Manage My Nightlife app and check out All Lists.
How do you play a DJ Set?
DJ Sets are queued by you or your staff with the Manage My Nightlife app (available on iOS or Android). Just follow these steps:
- Open Manage My Nightlife on your phone or use the web app
- Open the Menu and select Queue Lists
- Select All Lists, then choose Nightlife Lists
- Under the DJ Sets heading, tap the circle next to a DJ set you want to play
- Tap the shuffle arrows to turn off shuffle mode and switch to queue mode
- Tap Queue List
- Optional: Set a playlist length (Your music will automatically revert to the scheduler after this time has elapsed)
- Optional: Scroll through the list to change which track the DJ Set will begin with. This lets you play different sets of music within the same list
- Once you are happy with your starting track hit Queue List