The Manage My Nightlife app allows you to control entertainment for parties and functions in your venue.
At any time, anywhere, you can use the Manage My Nightlife app to:
- Set up music control for a party or function – easily queue the right playlists, control playback, adjust volume and manage song requests
- Set a timer to monitor function sessions and ensure they’re running to schedule
- Allow your guests to control the music for their party from their own device
- Allow your guests to queue their music from Spotify, playing back on Nightlife.
About guest controlled functions
The Manage My Nightlife app gives your staff the ability to hand over control of the music to your guests during their event.
For you, the benefits of guest controlled functions include:
- Staff can ‘set and forget’ entertainment, freeing up time for service
- Staff can monitor the music being played and take back control at any time
- Solves the issue of guests cabling their devices to your venue’s AV system
- Gives you peace of mind the music being played is licensed and legal.
For your guests, the benefits include:
- The power to MC their own event with volume, playback and list control
- The ability to queue their favourite Spotify playlists through the app.
To get started, you will need to:
- Be a Nightlife customer
- Download the free Manage My Nightlife app from the App Store or Google Play to your phone, or use the web-app on your PC
- Have your Manage My Nightlife login credentials ready
- Sign into the app on your phone, Nightlife Tablet or PC.
Guest controlled functions
Guest-hosted functions are perfect for birthdays, parties and other private events.
See the video tutorial below on setting up a guest controlled function using the Manage My Nightlife and crowdDJ apps.