Your guide to installing the Manage My Nightlife Turntablet.
To get started, you will need to:
- Be a Nightlife customer
- Have received your Manage My Nightlife Turntablet
- Have internet connectivity and Wi-Fi working at your venue.
Our installation guides detail the installation instructions, specifications and included equipment for your Nightlife solution.
For support with the installation of this equipment, contact us over Live Chat or by phone.
If you are using a Nightlife supplied router, the Turntablet will be preconfigured to automatically connect to Wi-Fi. Please ensure the Turntablet is within range of the router.
If you are supplying your own router, follow the steps below:
- Press the Home button on the Turntablet to exit the Manage My Nightlife app
- Click on the settings icon
- Choose the Wi-Fi settings option
- Find your venue’s Wi-Fi and connect.
- Is the Turntablet in an area that staff can easily and regularly access?
- Are there nearby power points for cabling?
- Can you hear the music clearly where the Turntablet is located?
Activate the Turntablet lock screen to set a 4-digit PIN that locks your Turntablet screen after an idle period.
You can use this to manage staff access to Turntablet controls, or prevent accidental selections in the heat of service.
To turn on the Turntablet lock screen, open the Manage My Nightlife app on your Turntablet, go to Settings > Turntablet > switch Screen Lock on and set the timer.