This guide is for Hosts of Trivia using Nightlife Media Players.
The first time you run trivia at a new venue, you’ll need to run some basic checks to ensure your audio and video will work perfectly.
- Confirm that the venue is able to display Nightlife music clips on their TVs.
- Ensure relevant TVs are switched to the appropriate channel or source to Nightlife display video clips.
- To host the event reliably, the venue must leave their Nightlife media player connected to the internet 24/7 to allow for quiz file downloads and software updates
How to Change Configuration Options
- Head to https://triviacontrol.com/ and sign in with your credentials
- Ensure a quiz is available to select. Quiz files are distributed weekly, and should be available the day before your trivia night.
- Select the quiz. This will take some time, depending on the size of the quiz file.
- Start Quiz.
- Use the Configuration menu to make adjustments as required
- Quiz Volume – adjusts the volume of quiz
- Screen Edges – adjusts the margin to better fit the quiz to your screens
- Audio and Video Outputs – Options to change your outputs.
- The following configuration items are presented as Read Only options
- Music Zone – Shows which music zone is associated with the quiz
- Music Volume – Preset for you. Read only.